- On sale!
Polishing Peeling Gommage SOFT PEEL
Delicate micro-exfoliation and deep pore cleansing
Polishing peeling – gommage SOFT PEEL is a new generation multifunctional skincare product intended for a very delicate micro-exfoliation and deep pore cleansing.
Peeling - gommage combines the ADVANTAGES of 6 types of products:
- acid peel for home use;
- green peel or photo-peel;
- enzymatic peel;
- classical exfoliating roll-off gel;
- extra gentle gommage,
- moisturising treatment.
Gommage is recommended to mature women with slower skin regeneration cycles, who need a peeling every couple of days to prevent the greyish tint. It is also suitable to those whose skin is sensitive, prone to the development of rash, inflammation and allergic reactions.
Gommage has to be removed using light rubbing movements. Rubbing helps remove cornified epidermal cells, thus facilitating the skin regeneration process.
Peeling Gommage contains two acids – citric acid and phytic acid. They help maintain the optimal skin surface acidity level, flora balance and prevent the development of inflammation and acne. Thus they make the product useful to problematic, acne-prone skin.
Aside from acid peel, it also works as a phyto-peel or green peel. A rich combination of herbal extracts gives the product a characteristic green colour and ensures an anti-inflammatory action.
SOFT PEEL also works as an enzymatic peeling. It efficiently cleanses the pores and ensures a micro-polishing effect.
Polishing Peeling Gommage works as a classical exfoliating “roll-off” gel. After rolling it off, the skin looks and feels satiny smooth.
As a moisturising treatment, it ensures efficient skin hydration during and after the peel, which makes it highly suitable to dry, dehydrated skin in need of delicate, non-abrasive exfoliation.
Polishing Peeling Gommage has a high concentration of phytoextracts and cellulose. Those components help achieve "roll-off" effect forming small clumps, which are removed together with dead cells and delicately polish the skin surface.
Polishing peeling - gommage:
- Simultaneously moisturises and cleanses the skin, protects against the loss of moisture. Thus it is perfect for dry skin, prone to hydrolipid barrier disruption, also after professional peeling and dermabrasion procedures;
- Suitable to all skin types, including sensitive skin, prone to couperose;
- Strengthens skin drainage function, removes puffiness and pastosity;
- Facilitates tissue detoxication;
- Efficiently cleanses the skin and shrinks the pores;
- Delicately polishes the skin, making it impeccably smooth;
- Softens and instantly soothes the skin;
- Removes the signs of stress caused by the city environment;
- Makes the skin look fresh and recovered in an instant;
- Restores the skin’s flora balance, activates the local immunity;
- Improves tissue microcirculation which results in a fresher, healthier looking skin with a nice colour.
Gommage is applied on dry skin. It may even replace a regular skin cleanser. In this case apply it directly on your make-up, without preliminary cleansing. Spread it gently on your face without rubbing to avoid the formation of clumps. Otherwise, it will work more like a gommage.
If you want to deeply cleanse the skin and pores, apply it evenly on your face and leave to work for 5 to 10 min. During that time it will form a white transparent film on the skin surface and .start to stretch. Then moisten your hands and roll it off without tugging your skin. In this case, it will work as a good domestic peel.
It is enough to peel your skin once a week. You may use SOFT PEEL more often if you leave it to work no more than a few minutes. Anyway, it is not recommended to use it more often than twice a week.
No customer reviews for the moment.