- On sale!
Warming Balm SHISEIKAN
Analgesic, relaxing and warming effect
A combination of biologically active ingredients endows the balm with anti-inflammatory, pain-relieving, relaxing, capillary strengthening and warming qualities. A carefully selected vitamin complex and a combination of essential oils tone the skin, improve its metabolic processes, enhance blood and oxygen supply.
A synergistic complex of essential oils and extracts improves the tissue microcirculation, enhances the anti-inflammatory and anti-oedema effects.
The Warming Balm is recommended as a massage cream for tension relief in cases of physical strain, as well as an efficient post-traumatic remedy. Shiseikan has all the prerequisite qualities of massage cream: good sliding, warming and relaxing effects.
- Mint essential oil — allows to mitigate the pain and suspend the spread of inflammatory processes;
- Rosemary essential oil — the most powerful anti-septic endowed with pain-relieving and immunostimulating qualities;
- Silver fir essential oil — efficiently removes pain and discomfort in the muscles and joints;
- Horsetail extract — a source of organic silicon characterised by draining effect. Also rich with flavonoids, tannins, organic acids, vitamins, saponins and trace elements having anti-inflammatory, anti-oedema, wound healing, disinfecting, astringent and antiseptic effects;
- Spongilla lacustris extract — contains spongine distinguished by absorbing, anaesthetic and anti-inflammatory qualities;
- Allantoin Benzocaine and Camphor instantly remove the pain.
No customer reviews for the moment.